Some women prefer wearing slippers indoors when carrying out various chores at home to make sure their feet are comfortable and warm. Well, however, if you have sweaty feet, then you need a pair of slippers that will keep your feet warm and at the same time dry. The women’s slippers for sweaty feet are crafted with breathable materials to eliminate heat build-up, which mainly facilitates sweating on the feet.
They are also made with cushioned materials to ensure your feet are supported and are comfortable as well. The slippers for sweaty feet come in varying styles, with some having open toes contour, back opening contour, and others feature both toes back section contours. Well, here is our review for the best women’s slippers for sweaty feet and how to choose the best pair for you.
What Are the Best Women’s Slippers For Sweaty Feet?
How to Pick the Best Women’s Slippers For Sweaty Feet?
Apart from focusing on choosing slippers that control your feet from sweating, you also need to consider slippers comfortable for the feet. This includes selecting the slippers that are light in weight and have tremendous inner cushioning, especially around the footbed. A good pair of slippers should have thick or multiple layers of inner soles for comfort.
With sweaty feet, you need slippers that will control your feet from sweating by reducing heat accumulation. So, choose the slippers made with breathable materials, and that is soft to the feet too. The primary materials used for making the slippers for sweaty feet are cotton and memory foam or EVA foam. This is because cotton has a high absorbency level, and the materials are breathable as well.
A good fitting pair of slippers guarantees comfort and stability when walking around. So, choose the slippers that are not too tight for convenience and are not too large.
The best slippers for sweaty feet should have an open toe, open back, or both. This design of slippers ensures there is adequate airflow and the feet are well ventilated as well.
Best Women’s Slippers For Sweaty Feet Reviews
1. Best with Memory Foam – RockDove Women’s Original Two-Tone Slipper
- These slippers have breathable materials to eliminate heat
- The slippers are made with quality materials
- They keep the feet warm at night
- The slippers are light in weight
- The slippers come in larger sizes; hence, you may have to get a size smaller.
These are super comfortable slippers to wear while in the house or going to the grocery stores. The slippers have an open back section for easy slipping on and off hands-free.
Breathable waffle materials
One way to control sweaty feet is by wearing breathable shoes. Thus, these slippers have waffle knitted material on the upper section that promotes the free flow of air for breathability and ensures no heat build-up around the feet.
Memory foam insoles
These are slippers that you can comfortably rock for an entire day as they are quite comfortable. The insoles have memory foam materials that offer excellent cushioning to the feet soles. Also, the insole contours to the feet to provide good fitting.
Durable anti-slip rubber soles
The slippers have durable rubber soles that are comfortable to step on multiple floors, including wet areas. The soles also have great gripping for traction.
2. Best For Sweaty Feet – Crocs Classic Lined Clog Warm and Fuzzy Slippers
- These crocs come in varying colors and designs for customers to choose their preferred design
- They are comfortable to wear for long
- The crocs offer great fitting
- They have a warm lining
- They don’t have footbed bridges
Crocs stand as some of the topmost preferred slippers since they are quite comfortable, and this model from Classic Lined Clogs is no exception. The clogs feature a lightweight craft for comfort when walking. Besides, you can wear them when going to the shop or to pick mails.
The crocs are lined with warm materials to keep your feet warm and soak in sweat during the hot seasons.
The shoes feature a strap at the back essential for securing the crocs on the feet while walking
Light in weight
If you have tired feet, these are the perfect shoes to wear as they are incredibly light in weight such that you feel like you are not wearing any shoes.
3. Best For Wide Feet – Vionic Women’s Indulge Sadie Mule Slipper – Ladies Slipper
- These slippers have flat soles for stability
- They offer excellent fitting
- The top materials allow breathability
- Offers excellent arch support
- These slippers are quite broad and may not work for people with slim feet
These slippers are clinically approved for orthotics, a plus for ladies who may have feet issues. They are also relatively light to eliminate any bulkiness on the feet.
Easy to wear
The slippers have an open back section for convenience and fast slipping on and off
You are guaranteed to get the right fitting of the slippers thanks to the available adjustable Velcro. This also makes it easy to share the slippers with other people in the house.
Podiatrist design for support
This is built around the feed bed to ensure ample support ad comfort to the feet when walking
4. Best For Slim Feet – Wishcotton Light Breathable Slippers with Nonslip Sole
- The shoes are suitable for outdoors
- They are comfortable to the feet
- The shoes come in various color shades
- They have breathable material designing
- These shoes are crafted in small sizing, which does not work for people with wide feet
These beautiful shoes offer total comfort and are durable as well. The cotton blend material makes the shoes fit women with sweaty feet since the material soaks in the wetness to keep the feet dry. Also, the shoes have breathable fabrics for excellent airflow.
Memory foam food bed
The shoes’ footbed has the memory foam material that contours to one’s feet to provide the right support and comfort when walking.
Indoor and outdoor fit
These are shoes that you can wear when going outdoors or while indoors. They are light in weight for comfort, and the rubber soles offer great gripping on outdoor surfaces.
The shoes are compatible with machine washers for quick cleaning
5. Best with Adjustable Strap – ULTRAIDEAS Women’s Memory Foam Open-Toe Slide Slippers
- These slippers are quite elegant
- They are suitable for indoor and outdoor areas
- They offer the perfect fitting
- The slippers are easy to clean with a machine
- These slippers are not safe for the dusty area since they tend to trap any dirt, which may end up discoloring the slipper texture.
Although these slippers feature an open toe style, they feature a Velcro running across the feet for adjustability purposes. So, you are guaranteed to get a comfortable and perfect fitting of the sandals.
These slippers feature a sandal design plus elegant prints that make them look great. Also, the adjusting Velcro has a bow design such that no one will notice it.
The infusion of both memory foam and cushioning EVA insole of these slippers provide excellent support and comfort to your feet. Also, the slippers mold to one’s feet to achieve the right fitting.
The inner soles have moisture wicker plush material that absorbs all sweat on the feet to keep them dry and prevent the feet from slipping off the sandals.
6. Best Breathable – Dearfoams Women’s Beatrice Side Gore Slide Slipper
- The slippers are comfortable on the feet
- They are quite affordable
- The slippers have soft and smooth materials
- The soles have an anti-slip design
- The arch section tends to expand when you wear them for too long
If you need comfortable slippers to wear at night when going to the bathroom or for winter seasons, these are great options. The slippers are also recommendable for women with sweaty feet since they help keep feet dry by absorbing all the sweat.
These slippers are relatively light in weight plus have warm materials for comfort on the feet. This makes them the right choice for older adults since they can freely move around the house wearing them.
The soles of these slippers have anti-skid materials for safety when you walk on slippery floors.
The open toe style of these slippers promote excellent airflow for breathability purposes
7. Best Slip on – isotoner Women’s Classic Terry Clog Slippers
- These slippers are comfortable for both indoors and outdoors
- They ensure to keep the feet dry
- The footbed has padding
- Are washable
- The sizing provided for these slippers online are misleading
These are perfect indoor and outdoor slippers since they have quality materials and great soles that can accommodate various surfaces.
The slippers have memory foam cushioning for comfort and support to the feet
The lining is made of cotton materials that wick away any moisture while promoting good airflow
These slippers have slightly raised rubber soles essential for walking on different surfaces. This also makes them great for outdoor areas.
8. Best Washable – ofoot Women’s Indoor Slippers
- These slippers are relatively light
- They are washable with a machine
- They keep the feet dry
- Have three layers of padding
- These slippers take quite a long time to dry up
Do you need comfortable slippers that you can easily slip on when going to the bathroom or to wear while doing home chores? These are the right choices. Other than providing comfort, the slippers are useful for controlling sweaty feet as well.
The slippers are crafted with an inner sole that features memory foam, EVA foam, and EPE sponge for total support to the feet bed.
These slippers are suitable for all weather climates since they have the wool feel and keeps the feet warm in cold times
The terry cotton linings promote airflow for ventilation
9. Best For Home – SOLO SMART Women’s Breathable Cotton House Slippers
- The slippers come with after-sales customer care services
- They are smooth to slip on the feet
- They keep the feet dry for long
- The slippers have comfortable cushioning
- The memory foam inner sole is not too thick, and thus the shoes may wear out pretty quickly
One crucial factor to note about these slippers is that they come in four different sizings, and thus, you should check them out before buying to ensure you get a good fit.
Anti -skip soles
You can comfortably walk on any surface while indoors since the soles of the slippers have anti-slip materials.
Easy to maintain
These slippers are super easy to clean in spillage or dirt since they are compatible with a machine washer.
The smoke grey color is suitable for multiple people in the house since it is a neutral color
10. Best Versatile – isotoner Women’s Space Knit Andrea Slide Slippers
- These are versatile slippers
- They are long-lasting
- The slippers have a beautiful design
- They allow excellent ventilation
- The arch support of these slippers is not too reliable
One feature you will love about these slippers is the knit upper design that makes them suitable for excellent airflow. The slippers have open toes and a back design for easy slipping on and off.
You can wear these slippers for as long as you want as they have comfortable materials
The cushioning features memory foam materials for ample feet support, especially around the feet bed
The soles have rubber material for durability, especially when worn outdoors,
What Sorts of Women’s Slippers Are Best for Sweaty Feet?
With high absorbency level
If you tend to sweat around the feet, you need slippers that will wick away the moisture to prevent the slippers from slipping off your feet. The majority of slippers crafted for sweaty feet are equipped with cotton lining, which is an excellent absorbency material.
Your feet need to be as comfortable as possible for the feet to relax. Memory foam cushions are the most common materials used to make the inner soles of the slippers meant for sweaty feet to ensure comfort to the feet areas
Slippers with cutouts
Wearing slippers that allows a fair amount of airflow to the feet is crucial since this prevents too much heat from building up on the feet. The slippers should have an open toe or open back cutout design.
The slippers should have materials that boost ventilation, as well. Cotton and memory foam are some of the best materials that ensure good breathability to the feet.
What Makes the Best Women’s Slippers for Sweaty Feet to Use?
Your comfort when walking should not be compromised when choosing the slippers for sweaty feet. Also, you need slippers that you can often wear and for a longer time while indoors or outdoors. So, a pair that is light in weight is great
If you are dealing with sweaty feet, any shoe that adds heat to your feet is the last thing you need. So, slippers that have breathable materials are great for sweaty feet
This is quite essential if you need slippers for indoor use. Good pair of slippers should have anti-skid soles, so you can comfortably walk on any flooring in your home.
How to Get Rid of Sweaty Feet for Women
Some of the tips you can use to control sweaty feet include;
- Wash your feet with antibacterial soap and pay attention to areas in between the toes when washing
- Dry the feet well, including in between the toes
- Wear absorbent or wicking socks
- Apply feet powder or cornstarch
These are the best women’s slippers for sweaty feet. Some of the reviewed slippers are multifunctional since you can wear them indoors and outdoors. These slippers are comfortable to the feet in terms of support and breathability to control the sweating.
Also, the slippers are super affordable, as they cost less than 50 dollars. So, find a pair that suits your needs, whether you need to wear them indoors or outdoors.
You May Also Like: